- The Legacy Leagues does not provide refunds for the following:
- Teams or individuals who are suspended or ejected from league due to any breaches of our Rules (e.g. fighting, alcohol at facilities, etc).
- Player injuries, changes in physical condition, or changes in circumstance
- Covid, acts of god, or other disasters outside of our control
- For closures due to inclement weather, defaulted, cancelled or rescheduled games
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any team or individual requesting a refund prior to the registration deadline will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee
- Any team or individual requesting a refund within 2 weeks of the league start date, a 25% penalty will apply on top of the processing fee listed above
- Any player who signs up as a free agent (without a team) and is not placed on a team by The Legacy Leagues will receive a full refund within 7-10 business days of being notified that you were not placed on a team
- If a refund is issued, it is the responsibility of the other players on the team to ensure their team fees are still paid in full. We are not responsible for notifying team captains when a refund is issued.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com